Additional information can be found at irs.gov 

What services do you offer?

I offer a variety of services specializing in Accounting, Tax Preparation Personal and Corporate Taxes, and Payroll.

Do you offer a free consultation?

I do offer free consultations, click here to contact me today!

How much do you charge?

Average Tax Preparation fees, per IRS forms:

  • 1040 Schedule C $220.00
  • 1120 C Corporation $800.00
  • 1120 S Corporation $760.00
  • 1065 Form Partnership $590.00

Tax preparation fees will also vary based on what type of forms I will be filing.

Do I need to keep my books and records?

A taxpayer must keep records as long as needed until the period of limitation in which the taxpayer can amend a return to claim a credit or refund (3 years).

Form W-2 should keep a copy until he begins receiving Social Security Benefits in case there is a question about his work record or earning in a particular year.(5) years must keep proof of payment, receipts and other documents.

What are the requirements for someone to be my dependent?

Relationship, residency and age for dependents.
Son, Daughter, Stepchild, Foster child, Adopted Child or a descendant of any of them(for example, a grandchild)
Brother, sister, half-brother, half sister, stepbrother, stepsister, niece or nephew.
Child must have live with the taxpayer in the U.S. for more than half a year.

  • Younger than the taxpayer
  • Under age 19 at the end of the year
  • A full-time (five months or more) student under age 24 at the end of the year
  • Permanently and totally disabled at any time during the year, regardless of age

Where is my refund?

Be sure to check out IRS.gov to locate your refund and for additional information